Job Opportunity - Sacred Hearts Parish, Bradford, MA
Part time position (10 hours/week)
The Communications Associate works directly with the Pastor and Finance and Operations Manager, collaborating with all staff, to oversee all parish communications, including but not limited to: bulletins, newsletters, social media sites and other on-line communications. Responsible for creating and implementing communication strategies to ensure appropriateness, consistency and timeliness of messages for the parish.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, Website development, Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop
- Experience in creative graphic design.
- Strong social media presence and understanding of relevant platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to perform clerical and administrative tasks quickly and accurately.
- Skill and knowledge in the operation, use and care of office equipment.
- Ability to accomplish work responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Must support the mission of the Catholic Church.
Please forward your resume with letter of interest to Holly Roche, firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-373-1281.